A Stormy Night and Chalk was Missing from the Cupboard
- The body was never found but the killer did leave a chalk outline of where the body was.
- Colonel Mustard said there was no gunshot, but that his revolver was missing.
- The creepy butler said no one entered or left the manor without his knowledge.
- Green found bloody footprints but denied they matched the sole of his one-of-a-kind Ferragamo loafers.
- White went to grab a lead pipe from her room for “protection,” but denied the red streaks were blood.
- Peacock drew a smiley face in the chalk outline with red paint found in the conservatory.
- Professor Plum said he found a book on how to remove blood stains from the oriental rug.
- The conservatory was where the chalk outline was drawn.
- Scarlet said she clubbed a man in the conservatory, but didn’t leave a chalk outline.
- There was a note left in the library that said: The killer was in the secret room behind the bookcase.
- The police stated that clearly there was no conclusive evidence to solve this case.
Welcome to the Seventh Annual Zombie Support and Strategy Conference
Our numbers are up 111% from last year, which is great. The blue team took out that large settlement near DC, really weakening the resistance. This year, I think we need to stop pretending to be slow and dumb. It was fun to fuck with the humans, but I think it’s just time to move on to more important agenda items like universal healthcare.
As My Spiritual Life Coach Says
Teach a man to fish, and he’ll eat for a day. Give a man a fish and he’ll never learn to fish. A homeless man asked me for spare change after my yoga class at the temple, to which I replied with that mantra and a fishing pole. The man took the pole, beat me with it, then stole my wallet.
Jade Freeman is a writer currently living in Boston with her two dogs and working on her MFA at Emerson College. Her work has appeared in Red Fez and The Rain, Party, & Disaster Society.
Lead image: “Extra, Extra!” (via Flickr user gfpeck)
The spooky thing is, I wrote a Cluedo story yesterday. But yeah, I like this one.
Comments are closed.